RULES AND CONDITIONS FOR USING
THE INDONESIAN MUSLIM COMMUNITY INC. (IMCI)
MASJID AL HIKMAH AND ITS FACILITIES
- The IMCI mosques/Masjid Al Hikmah is open to public for prayers and Islamic teaching as ruled.
- All others activities to be conducted in the mosque must comply with the following ruled and conditions:
- A “Consent Form of Building Usage” must be submitted by guest to IMCI President for authorization to use the building.
- Guest who would like to stay overnight (except for I’tikaf) must complete a “Temporary Live-In Guest” form and submitted to IMCI President for authorization.
- All persons who are permanently residing in the mosque as well as guest are not allowed to use the following office facilities for personal use, unless permitted by IMCI President.
- They are also shall adhere to the following conditions:
- Participate in the mosque’s activities.
- Keep the building clean.
- Economize the use of the building utilities such as electricity, AC, heater, gas, water, and others.
- Receive incoming calls and complete the telephone message form.
- Convey all the emergency matters to the IMCI President.
- Any person who intends to borrow IMCI mosque’s inventory must complete the “Borrower Items” form and submitted to IMCI President for authorization.