Information and requirement:
- Original passport valid for at least 6 months from travelling date (with enough blank pages for visa).
- For Non-American citizens, if applicable, clear color copies of your green card- front and back.
- Two recent passport – size photos – white backgrounds with your name signature on the back of the photos.
- Visa application please fills out in ink, one application per person.
- Original vaccination certificate for meningitis vaccine.
- If you are not carrying a Muslim name, a certificate from the Imam of your mosque indicating that you are a Muslim required.
- Husband and wife, must have a copy of their marriage certificate (notarized)
- Woman travelling alone, (must be over 45 years old) without husband, brother or adolescent son, require a notarized permission letter from the husband, brother, or adolescent son, indicating that he has no objection and permits her to travel for hajj. In addition, you also need to submit proof of relationship (notarized) and copy of passport.
- Deadline for final payment and complete documentation is (call for details).
- Cancellation fee must be in writing and subject to cancellation fee.
- Travel fee is (call for details).
- Hajj fee (call for details) is a requirement by the Saudi.
- If you wish to pay for sacrifice fee in the USA, please send us the money (call for details); otherwise you have the option to take case of the sacrifice by yourself.
- Please make the check payable to Indonesian Muslim Community Inc. or IMCI.
- Please note that an estimation of receiving your final package with the visa and all documents is around a week or two before your departure date.